Subject: FW: 2025 Accreditation of WHO Reference Measles and Rubella Laboratories - Estonia
From: "WHO Europe Lab Accreditation" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2025 14:55:46 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

From: WHO Europe Lab Accreditation
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2025 9:43 AM
To: oksana.joamets <[email-masked]>; Janne Pullat 
<[email-masked]>
Cc: Mankertz, Annette <[email-masked]>; Friedrich, Nicole 
<[email-masked]>; Schmid, Bernhard <[email-masked]>
Subject: FW: 2025 Accreditation of WHO Reference Measles and Rubella 
Laboratories - Estonia

From: WEI, Xue <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2025 9:37 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; Helen Sõber 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Helen Sõber <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Info - SOM 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ;  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; KÖHLER, Kristina <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; BEN MAMOU, Myriam Corinne <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; VIDEBAEK, Dovile <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: 2025 Accreditation of WHO Reference Measles and Rubella 
Laboratories - Estonia

Please see the attached correspondence sent from the World Health 
Organization, Regional Office for Europe. One or more attachments may be 
included.

Veuillez vous référer à la correspondance ci-jointe du Bureau régional de 
l'Europe de l'Organisation mondiale de la santé. Une ou plusieurs annexes 
peuvent être jointes.

Mit der Bitte um Kenntnisnahme der beiliegenden Korrespondenz (eine oder 
mehrere Anlagen), Weltgesundheitsorganisation, Regionalbüro für Europa.

См. прикрепленные письма от Европейского регионального бюро Всемирной 
организации здравоохранения (один или несколько прикрепленных файлов)